Kim Kardashian Breaks Silence After Weekend Wedding
"God is good!!!!" writes the E! reality star after saying "I Do" to Kris Humphries.
Kim Kardashian is speaking out after marrying New Jersey Nets forward Kris Humphries on Saturday.
"We are officially married!" she posted on her blog over the weekend.
Later, she wrote on Twitter, "God is good!!!!!"
Kardashian is remaining uncharacteristically tightlipped about her nuptials because she sold the photos to People magazine for $1.5 million, as The Hollywood Reporter revealed earlier. They will appear in the Sept. 5 issue.
But official clips have already hit the web, and exclusive video from inside the lavish ceremony was shown on a special edition of E! News that aired Sunday at 6 p.m. ET/PT.
CNN and CBS News were among the outlets who sent reporters to cover the ceremony, held in Montecito. E! devoted an entire section of its website to the couple. Good Morning America, Today and all the entertainment shows (except for Inside Edition) also featured the nuptials prominently.
Kim’s Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event will air on Oct. 9 and 10 on E!.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack