Kim Kardashian Wedding Crashers Escorted Off Property
Neighbors donned similarly-colored wristbands and "attempted to enter a private alleyway," the E! reality star's rep confirms.
Not all the surrounding neighbors to Kim Kardashian's wedding locale were annoyed by the noise.
Two tried to crash the reception, held on an 11-acre estate in Montecito.
“On Saturday at about 10 p.m., one neighbor with her friend all dressed in black, with two wrist bands that were colored like ours, attempted to enter a private alleyway, and security advised them this was not an entrance, and escorted them off the property,” Kardashian's rep, Jill Fritzo, tells the New York Post.
Kardashian had said all her 450 guests needed to wear white or black.
Confirmed a rep for E!: "Yes this happened. All I’m saying."
Police received 20 noise complaints for the wedding, which featured performances by Earth, Wind and Fire and music by DJ Cassidy.
People magazine will have the exclusive photos from the wedding; as The Hollywood Reporter reported earlier, they paid $1.5 million.
The nuptials will be documented on an E! special to air Oct. 9 and 10.
Kardashian and her husband Kris Humphries are reportedly honeymooning in Europe.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR