Kim Kardashian Switches Between Wedding Special, 'Dancing With the Stars'
"What a night tonight!" the E! reality star tells her 10.3 million Twitter followers.
Kim Kardashian was torn Monday night about watching her brother Rob on Dancing With the Stars, and her own wedding special on E!.
"Dancing With The Stars the Kim's Fairytale wedding! What a night tonight!" she wrote her 10.3 million Twitter followers.
What did she tune into?
"Are u guys ready to watch Kim's Fairytale Wedding on E! Sorry Rob but we gotta switch over soon to E! #KimKWedding," she Tweeted.
Kardashian then spent the next few hours live blogging the second night of her wedding special, which chronicled the Aug. 20 ceremony and reception to former New Jersey Nets forward Kris Humphries.
"Im so lucky to have Lorraine Schwartz in my life! That diamond headpiece, the 66 carat drop earrings, the art deco bracelets! #Princess4aDay," she wrote, referring to her jeweler.
"I just DIE for @VeraWangGang! She made all of my dreams come true!!!" she added, referring to the designer who created her three wedding dresses.
The Hollywood Reporter has revealed that Kardashian was able to score most of her wedding vendors for free after promising publicity to her millions of Twitter followers and on her E! reality show.
On Sunday, Kardashian's wedding became a trending topic after she live blogged with fans.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera