Kim Kardashian Preps for TV Wedding With Workout, Massage, Chiropractor
She'll say "I Do" to Kris Humphries on Saturday; the special will air on E! on Oct. 9 and 10.
Kim Kardashian is getting ready for her weekend wedding.
"Just had the best chiropractor appointment, then massage and Korean spa scrub! I feel sooo relaxed. I really needed this!" Tweeted the E! reality star late Tuesday night.
Earlier that day, she hit the gym with her trainer, Gunnar Peterson.
"Had a great @Gunnar workout early this morning! I don't know what I would do without him!" she wrote.
On Monday, she underwent even more beauty treatments.
"Such a busy day! Just finished my late night beauty treatments! Eyebrows by Anastasia, Facial, Haircut! I feel so fresh & so clean!" she Tweeted.
Kardashian will say "I Do" to New Jersey Nets' Kris Humphries on Saturday in Montecito.
The reality star's wedding will be broadcast on E! on Oct. 9 and 10.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried Loves Working Out with Sweaty Boyfriend Justin Long!
- Ari Graynor & Ryan Hansen Are a Couple of 'Bad Teachers' at Kick-Off Party!
- Aww! Kate Middleton & Prince William Get a Mini Bike for Prince George!
- Selena Gomez Flashes Black Bra in Sexy Sheer Dress at Coachella with Kendall & Kylie Jenner!