Kim Kardashian Preps for TV Wedding With Workout, Massage, Chiropractor
She'll say "I Do" to Kris Humphries on Saturday; the special will air on E! on Oct. 9 and 10.
Kim Kardashian is getting ready for her weekend wedding.
"Just had the best chiropractor appointment, then massage and Korean spa scrub! I feel sooo relaxed. I really needed this!" Tweeted the E! reality star late Tuesday night.
Earlier that day, she hit the gym with her trainer, Gunnar Peterson.
"Had a great @Gunnar workout early this morning! I don't know what I would do without him!" she wrote.
On Monday, she underwent even more beauty treatments.
"Such a busy day! Just finished my late night beauty treatments! Eyebrows by Anastasia, Facial, Haircut! I feel so fresh & so clean!" she Tweeted.
Kardashian will say "I Do" to New Jersey Nets' Kris Humphries on Saturday in Montecito.
The reality star's wedding will be broadcast on E! on Oct. 9 and 10.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Neil Patrick Harris is the Theatrical Man of the Year at Hasty Pudding Awards!
- President Barack Obama & Zach Galifianakis Throw Insults Back & Forth for 'Between Two Ferns' (Video)
- Kristen Bell Makes a Switcheroo for 'Veronica Mars' Premiere After Party!
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting