Kim Kardashian Wedding to Feature Performances By Stevie Wonder, Earth, Wind and Fire and DJ Cassidy
According to an insider, Kris Jenner was originally eyeing a big-name act like Christina Aguilera to sing at the wedding.
Don't expect to see Christina Aguilera or Jennifer Lopez performing at Kim Kardashian's wedding on Saturday.
Instead, Stevie Wonder and Earth, Wind and Fire are expected to perform at the wedding, the New York Post reports. An insider tells The Hollywood Reporter that Kris Jenner has also booked DJ Cassidy as one of the performers at her daughter's wedding -- said to be taking place at the Montecito mansion owned by former Google CEO Eric Schmidt -- to NBA basketball player Kris Humphries.
According to an insider, Jenner was eyeing a big-name act like Aguilera or Lopez to sing, but there was a catch: She wasn't willing to pay to compensate for their time and services. (Private concerts by the singers begin at $1 million.)
Wonder and Earth, Wind and Fire are proven entertainers, but DJ Cassidy is no slouch either. According to his MySpace page, he counts Lopez, Jay-Z, Mariah Carey, Naomi Campbell, Tina Turner and Alicia Keys as some of his clients. In 2007, the DJ performed at Oprah Winfrey's New Year's Eve party in South Africa.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR