Kim Kardashian's Mom Kris Jenner Undergoes Pre-Wedding Facelift (Video)
“I’ve never had such a stressful morning, honestly, in my life,” Jenner says before heading into surgery.
Kim Kardashian’s wedding is coming up, so mother Kris Jenner knew just the thing to do to prepare for the nuptials: get a facelift.
According to E!, Jenner wanted to look her best for her daughter’s upcoming summer wedding to NBA basketall player Kris Humphries, though no actual date has been announced yet.
“I think I’m OK, I’m a little nervous,” Jenner says before heading into surgery. “I’ve never had such a stressful morning, honestly, in my life.” After she breaks down, admitting that she was “scared” for what was about to happen, several of her children console her.
Post-surgery, Kardashian visits her mom in the recovery room and gives her some words of support. “Mom, you look fab," she tells her mother. "You look gorgeous."
According to Us, the elective surgery took place about one month ago.
Watch the clip below:
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kaley Cuoco Cuts Her Hair Short, Debuts Blonder Bob Hairdo!
- Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield Bring 'Spider-Man' to 'GMA,' Get Us Really Pumped for the Movie!
- Beyonce Explores Concept of Beauty in 'Pretty Hurts' Video Premiere - Watch Now!
- Third 'Hobbit' Film 'There and Back Again' Renamed to 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'