Kim Kardashian's Mom Kris Jenner Undergoes Pre-Wedding Facelift (Video)
“I’ve never had such a stressful morning, honestly, in my life,” Jenner says before heading into surgery.
Kim Kardashian’s wedding is coming up, so mother Kris Jenner knew just the thing to do to prepare for the nuptials: get a facelift.
According to E!, Jenner wanted to look her best for her daughter’s upcoming summer wedding to NBA basketall player Kris Humphries, though no actual date has been announced yet.
“I think I’m OK, I’m a little nervous,” Jenner says before heading into surgery. “I’ve never had such a stressful morning, honestly, in my life.” After she breaks down, admitting that she was “scared” for what was about to happen, several of her children console her.
Post-surgery, Kardashian visits her mom in the recovery room and gives her some words of support. “Mom, you look fab," she tells her mother. "You look gorgeous."
According to Us, the elective surgery took place about one month ago.
Watch the clip below:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR