Kim Kardashian's Mom Kris Jenner Undergoes Pre-Wedding Facelift (Video)
“I’ve never had such a stressful morning, honestly, in my life,” Jenner says before heading into surgery.
Kim Kardashian’s wedding is coming up, so mother Kris Jenner knew just the thing to do to prepare for the nuptials: get a facelift.
According to E!, Jenner wanted to look her best for her daughter’s upcoming summer wedding to NBA basketall player Kris Humphries, though no actual date has been announced yet.
“I think I’m OK, I’m a little nervous,” Jenner says before heading into surgery. “I’ve never had such a stressful morning, honestly, in my life.” After she breaks down, admitting that she was “scared” for what was about to happen, several of her children console her.
Post-surgery, Kardashian visits her mom in the recovery room and gives her some words of support. “Mom, you look fab," she tells her mother. "You look gorgeous."
According to Us, the elective surgery took place about one month ago.
Watch the clip below:
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Week’s Best Game of Thrones Reader Comments: ‘The Lion and the Rose’
- Douglas Coupland on Being a Visual Artist, the ‘Torture’ of Interviews, and Unintended Side Effects
- Alan Thicke on His New Reality Sitcom and Being ‘Considerably More Boring Than Jason Seaver’
- 6 Forgotten Teen Films of the Late ’90s and Early ’00s