Benicio del Toro, Kimberly Stewart Welcome Baby
The Oscar winner and Rod Stewart's daughter are "are not a couple, [but] they are looking forward" to co-parenting.
Oscar winner Benicio del Toro and Kimberly Stewart welcomed their first baby, a girl, in L.A. on Sunday.
The baby weighed 8 lbs, 9 oz. and has yet to be named, Us Weekly reports.
Kimberly's father, legendary rocker Rod Stewart, and his wife, Penny Lancaster-Stewart, were present for the birth. Alana Collins Stewart, Kimberly's mother and Rod's first wife, was also there.
A rep for the actor said in April: "Benicio is the father and very supportive. Although they are not a couple, they are looking forward to the arrival of the baby."
Del Toro won a best supporting actor Oscar for 2000's Traffic. He's currently filming Savages, directed by Oliver Stone and co-starring Blake Lively and John Travolta.
Stewart starred in 2007 U.K. reality show Living With ... Kimberly Stewart.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed