Kindle Passes Harry Potter as Amazon's Best-Selling Product Ever
10:51 AM PST 12/27/2010 by Carolyn Giardina
The third generation of the wireless e-book reader has outsold the book "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."
The third-generation Kindle is now the best-selling product in Amazon history, eclipsing the book Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, according to Amazon.com.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile