Spanish Version Kindle Goes on Sale
Amazon will offer more than 22,000 titles in Spanish.
MADRID - Amazon launched its Spanish-version Kindle Thursday through its online store in Spain, which opened less than three months ago.
The Spanish Kindle went on sale for 99 euros, undercutting similar electronic readers from rivals Casa del Libro (119 euros) and FNAC (129 euros) that went on the market in recent weeks.
Amazon will offer a 22,000-title strong catalog in Spanish, including best sellers, classics, non-fiction and new releases. Amazon will also offer titles in Catalan, Basque and Galician regional languages.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kim Kardashian's Nuptials to Kanye West Could Be the Wedding of the Century!
- Miranda Kerr Will Chop Off Her Long Hair One Day, Be Prepared!
- Katie Holmes Shows Star Power Right Before Tribeca Film Festival Kicks Off!
- Ryan Lochte & Ireland Baldwin Are Proud American Icons for Calvin Klein White Label's Campaign!