Spanish Version Kindle Goes on Sale
Amazon will offer more than 22,000 titles in Spanish.
MADRID - Amazon launched its Spanish-version Kindle Thursday through its online store in Spain, which opened less than three months ago.
The Spanish Kindle went on sale for 99 euros, undercutting similar electronic readers from rivals Casa del Libro (119 euros) and FNAC (129 euros) that went on the market in recent weeks.
Amazon will offer a 22,000-title strong catalog in Spanish, including best sellers, classics, non-fiction and new releases. Amazon will also offer titles in Catalan, Basque and Galician regional languages.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR