'King of the Hill' Writer-Producer Found Dead in Hawaii
Police are investigating the death of Aron Abrams at the Fairmont Orchid Hawaii hotel.
Hawaii police are investigating the death of Aron Abrams, a writer-producer of shows including King of the Hill, who was found dead in a hotel room Christmas Day.
Abrams, 50, was found at the Fairmont Orchid Hawaii hotel on the Big Island at 7:45 a.m. Dec. 25 after police and emergency personnel were summoned. An autopsy is scheduled for Friday.
Abrams wrote two episodes of Hill and last year served as consulting producer.
He also was a writer and co-executive producer on Everybody Hates Chris from 2005-06. Other credits include Grounded for Life and 3rd Rock From the Sun.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR