Kings of Leon: Their Biggest Hits (Video)
The band canceled their U.S. tour days after Caleb Followill walked off of a Dallas stage, but fans can still watch them perform in music videos.
On Monday, Kings of Leon announced they were canceling their U.S. tour because of Caleb Followill suffering from "vocal issues and exhaustion."
And now much is being made of the band's lead singer, who abruptly exited a Dallas stage in the middle of a July 29 concert, as being the root of the problem. His brothers (and bandmates) Jared and Nathan even took to Twitter to air their disappointments with the situation (and allude to more serious issues than exhaustion).
Caleb also commented on the situation, saying "I'm just trying to get better."
Since most Americans won't be seeing the band perform their popular songs anytime soon, here's are their 5 most popular music videos.
1) "Sex is On Fire" In 2009, the single toppled Leona Lewis' "Bleeding Love" to become the highest-selling digital download in the U.K, and has gone platinum three times. It also won the band it's first Grammy for Best Rock Vocal Performances by a Duo or Group the same year.
2) "Use Somebody" The song, which won a Grammy for record of the year in 2010, was ranked by Virgin Media as the fourth most downloaded song of all time.
3) "Crawl" The second track off of their 2008 album Only by the Night, it was released as a single in October 2009.
4) "Radioactive" The first single off of their 2010 release Come Around Sundown, the song became their fourth No. 1 hit on the Alternative Songs chart and was nominated for two Grammys in 2011 (Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals and Best Rock Song).
5) "Pyro" The second single from Sundown, this song, released in January took on an ironic feel after news that the band's tour busses caught on fire in London in December 2010.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama