Kings of Leon Frontman Caleb Followill and Lily Aldridge Welcome Baby Girl
The rocker and Victoria’s Secret angel are the second couple in the band to have a child.
The family band is getting a little bigger.
Kings of Leon frontman Caleb Followill and his wife, Victoria’s Secret angel Lily Aldridge, announced the birth of their first child Friday. The baby girl was born at 1 a.m., weighing in at 7 lbs, 11 oz and measuring 22 inches long, People reports.
Caleb’s brother and Kings of Leon bandmate Jared Followill tweeted “Thanks for all the congrats for the baby! I wasn't sure if it would be a boy or girl, but now I can proudly say, I'm an aunt!!!
We’re unsure if he was joking about the aunt thing, or if it was a mistake. Either way. the youngest Followill is excited to be an uncle.
The new parents married in May 2011 in Santa Barbara. Caleb’s cousin and fellow Kings of Leon rocker Matthew Followill was the first in the band to have a child, a son, back in April 2011.
Caleb has had his eye on fatherhood for some time. “I can’t wait to raise a family with her because she’s a great woman,” he said of his wife last year.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws