Kings of Leon's Caleb Followill Speaks Out on Tour Cancellation
"I'm just trying to get better," he says a few days after leaving the stage abruptly during a Dallas concert.
Kings of Leon lead singer Caleb Followill broke his silence about walking off stage in Dallas over the weekend.
When asked if the tour will be rescheduled, Followill replied, "I don't know. We'll see how it goes."
TMZ.com asked Followill what caused him to walk off stage. "It's my voice," Followill said. But there have been rumors of bigger problems, with his brother and bass player Jared Tweeting, "I love our fans so much. I know you guys aren't stupid. I can't lie. There are problems in our band bigger than not drinking enough Gatorade."
TMZ asked Followill how he'll heal his voice, though, and he said. "Try not to do interviews," before chuckling and walking off.
The band announced Monday that they're canceling the remainder of their U.S. tour.
"We are so sorry to say Kings of Leon are canceling their entire US tour due to Caleb Followill suffering from vocal issues and exhaustion," the band -- which also includes brothers Michael and Cameron -- said in a statement.
"The band is devastated, but in order to give their fans the shows they deserve, they need to take this break. Unfortunately, the US dates cannot be rescheduled due to the band's international tour schedule," the statement continued.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'