Kings of Leon Cancelled Tour: Their Final Performance (Video)
Lead singer Caleb Followill unexpectedly walked away from the band’s Dallas show last weekend.
Kings of Leon fans were shocked in Dallas when the band unexpectedly cut their Friday, July 29th show short.
Even more fans were surprised to later discover that the band had cancelled the remaining performances for their 2011 summer tour. Lead singer Caleb Followill cited vocal problems and exhaustion as the culprit, though reports have circulated that more serious issues could be at hand.
Video quickly surfaced on YouTube, documenting Followill’s rambling speech before ultimately exiting the stage. Video also surfaced of the band’s performances from earlier in the evening. In the videos below, Kings of Leon play their tracks “Notion” and “Back Down South.”
“I’m just trying to get better,” Followill explained paparazzi members as they followed him through New York City over the weekend.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack