Kings of Leon Frontman Caleb Followill Weds
The rocker calls wedding to model Lily Aldridge "a perfect day."
Caleb Followill of Kings of Leon married Victoria’s Secret model Lily Aldridge Thursday. It was a small ceremony attended by the couple’s families, and took place at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, Calif.
"It was a perfect day," Followill told People through a representative.
Followill wore a Gucci suit and Aldridge wore a custo mmade strapless Vera Wang gown. Before the wedding, Aldridge said the ceremony and reception would be traditional.
“There’s going to be really good music, wine, and good food,” she told Just Jared.
The couple was engaged last fall, after two-year courtship. Aldridge appeared in the 2008 Kings of Leon video “Use Somebody.”
The band is no stranger to weddings. Followill’s brother and Kings of Leon bandmate Nathan Followill was married in 2009. Prior to Caleb’s wedding, brother Jared told People that the family loved Aldridge and was excited to welcome her into the fold.
Kings of Leon is gearing up for a tour later this month in support of their fifth studio album, Come Around Sundown, which was released out last fall.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Hold Hands at 'Cabaret' Opening!
- Emma Stone & Felicity Jones Bring Girl Power to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Andrew Garfield Rides Bus with Underprivileged Kids to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Olivia Munn Insisted Her 'Newsroom' Character Sloane Not Wear Turtlenecks!