Kings of Leon's Nathan Followill Expecting First Child With Wife Jessie Baylin
The news comes just days after the drummer’s brother and band frontman, Caleb Followill, announced the birth of his daughter with wife Lily Aldridge.
More happy news for the Kings of Leon family, as drummer Nathan Followill is expecting his first child with Nashville-based singer-songwriter Jessie Baylin.
The couple made the announcement just five days after Followill’s brother and Kings of Leon frontman, Caleb Followill, celebrated the birth of his first child with wife Lily Aldridge, a Victoria’s Secret model. Their daughter, Dixie Pearl, was born on Thursday, June 21, in Nashville.
“They are two of the most excited people I know," a rep for the band said of Nathan, 33, and Jessie, 28. Their bundle of joy is expected to arrive in December 2012.
The couple wed in an intimate Brentwood, Tennessee ceremony back in November 2009. They first met at the Bonnaroo music festival in 2009.
After canceling their U.S. tour, the band currently remains on hiatus following the conclusion of their Australian tour in November 2011. At the time, Nathan said that the short break would take no more than six months.
In January, Baylin released her third album, Little Spark.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR