Kino Int'l takes 'Dogtooth' for U.S.
Also sold to U.K., Spain, Australia, Benelux, France
Kino International has acquired U.S. distribution rights to Yorgos Lanthimos' "Dogtooth." The film, a prizewinner at the Festival de Cannes' Un Certain Regard, will be released theatrically in the U.S. in either the fall or early winter.
MK2, which is handling international sales, has also struck deals for such territories as the U.K. (Verve), Spain (Avalon), Australia (Madman), Benelux (Filmfreak) and France, where MK2 will be distributing.
"Dogtooth" screened at the Toronto International Film Festival over the weekend.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR