Kirk Douglas, 94, Cracks Up Audience at Oscars (Video)
He makes Anne Hathaway blush and calls out Colin Firth for never laughing.
Kirk Douglas, 94, stole the show at the 83rd annual Academy Awards Sunday.
Before introducing the Best Supporting Actress nominees, he told host James Franco he looked better out of the cave, a funny reference to Franco's film 127 Hours.
He then praised Franco's Oscar co-host Anne Hathaway.
"She's gorgeous!," Douglas gushed, causing Hathaway to blow him kisses. "Where were you when I was making pictures?"
He also made a few jokes at Hugh Jackman for always laughing and poked fun at Colin Firth for never laughing ("He's British!" he sniped).
He then opened the envelope, but kept delaying announcing the winner, causing the audience to crack up.
He finally announced the winner: Melissa Leo, for The Fighter.
"You're much more beautiful than you were in The Fighter!" he told her.
"You're not so bad yourself ... what are you doing later on?" Leo jokingly asked him.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR