Kirstie Alley Drops 38 Inches on ‘Dancing With the Stars’
"I love the whittling, I like being skinny," the ABC finalist says.
Fat actress, no more!
Kirstie Alley, who once tipped the scales at 228 lbs., says she has lost 38 inches during her two and a half months on ABC’s Dancing With the Stars.
"It was like, keep whittling, whittling, whittling," the 5' 7½" star tells the Associated Press of her weight. "And the other thing that's really more significant to me — I mean, I love the whittling, I like being skinny — I'm really strong and really agile and it gave me a new life."
DWTS designer Randall Christensen says they are "constantly taking in and altering Kirstie's costumes. Isn't she looking incredible?!"
Alley's DWTS colleagues are also taking notice.
Judge Carrie Ann Inaba recently told Alley that she has become "the new poster child for life as it should be lived at 60 years old."
A new Dancing champ will be crowned Tuesday. Up for the mirrorball trophy: Disney actress Chelsea Kane and NFL star Hines Ward.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'