Kirstie Alley Gets a Tattoo After Falling on 'Dancing With the Stars'
After being dropped by Maks Chmerkovskiy, she inks "unbroken" on her wrist.
Kirstie Alley got a tattoo after falling on Dancing With the Stars Monday night.
"Party girl? not so much tonight...BUT I did get a tattoo and I love it....and I had fun...in the end this turned into a magical night…xoxo," she wrote on Twitter -- a few hours after she fell when Maks Chmerkovskiy experienced a “charley horse” live on air. They still received a 21 out of 30 for their Rumba.
Alley had "Unbroken" inked on her left wrist. See photos here.
She also continued to address the fall on Twitter Tuesday.
"woke up to all of your supportive tweets..humbled..It's good to know that u are in this game with us come RAIN or come SHINE....thank u," she wrote.
Defending Chmerkovskiy, she said, "Maks is too humble.. we all know it takes TWO to Tango..on our feet or on our asses...it takes TWO ..I will do better from now on…xoxo."
Chmerkovskiy apologized on Monday after the show.
"To all the fans...I'm sorry! It will never happen again and I will never 'fall'! To @kirstiealley You were..FLAWLESS! In more ways than one!" he Tweeted.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR