Kirstie Alley's Twitter Account Hacked - by Kelly Preston
"I've confiscated her Twitter to remind you to call to vote!" writes John Travolta's wife during Dancing With the Stars.
Kirstie Alley got some extra support from good friend Kelly Preston during the Dancing With the Stars premiere Monday night.
"Hi! this is Kelly Preston I've confiscated her Twitter to remind you to call 1800 868 3411 to vote...woohoo Kirstie rocks vote 8pm-1030pm!" John Travolta's wife posted during the 12th season premiere of the ABC show.
After the show, Alley said of Preston's move: "That's sweet! I didn't even know she was doing that."
Preston's cha cha cha was well received, scoring her a 23. Read what the critics had to say of the show overall.
Alley went out to dinner to celebrate after competing, and thanked her fans on Twitter.
"Good nite ... Because of all of u, I go to bed a very lucky thankful girl... Thank u!!! ... And sweet dreams to u.. I know mine will be too," she wrote her 739,000 Twitter followers.
"You are all saying such sweet and complementary things to me... Thank u all so much.. I feel like Cinderella tonight... @MaximC is amazing," she added, referring to her dance partner, Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR