KISS, E1 to produce kids TV series
Band co-founders to help handle related merchandising
TORONTO -- KISS co-founders and frontmen Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley are to team up with E1 Television to produce a kids TV series as a merchandising tie-in.
The untitled comedy series will be produced and distributed worldwide by E1, which along with Simmons and Stanley will handle all licensing and merchandising for the half hour.
The KISS duo continue to aggressively market a range of rock and roll merchandise to loyal fans branded as the "KISS Army."
"KISS continues to be the juggernaut of licensing and merchandising, from KISS M&M's to KISS Dr Pepper," Simmons said in a statement.
"KISS is a band, but also the only music brand," he added.
Executive Producers of the KISS TV series are John Morayniss and Frank Saperstein for E1 and Simmons and Stanley.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David