KISS, E1 to produce kids TV series
Band co-founders to help handle related merchandising
TORONTO -- KISS co-founders and frontmen Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley are to team up with E1 Television to produce a kids TV series as a merchandising tie-in.
The untitled comedy series will be produced and distributed worldwide by E1, which along with Simmons and Stanley will handle all licensing and merchandising for the half hour.
The KISS duo continue to aggressively market a range of rock and roll merchandise to loyal fans branded as the "KISS Army."
"KISS continues to be the juggernaut of licensing and merchandising, from KISS M&M's to KISS Dr Pepper," Simmons said in a statement.
"KISS is a band, but also the only music brand," he added.
Executive Producers of the KISS TV series are John Morayniss and Frank Saperstein for E1 and Simmons and Stanley.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR