KISS, E1 to produce kids TV series
Band co-founders to help handle related merchandising
TORONTO -- KISS co-founders and frontmen Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley are to team up with E1 Television to produce a kids TV series as a merchandising tie-in.
The untitled comedy series will be produced and distributed worldwide by E1, which along with Simmons and Stanley will handle all licensing and merchandising for the half hour.
The KISS duo continue to aggressively market a range of rock and roll merchandise to loyal fans branded as the "KISS Army."
"KISS continues to be the juggernaut of licensing and merchandising, from KISS M&M's to KISS Dr Pepper," Simmons said in a statement.
"KISS is a band, but also the only music brand," he added.
Executive Producers of the KISS TV series are John Morayniss and Frank Saperstein for E1 and Simmons and Stanley.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Ian Somerhalder Sings Smokey Robinson Classic in 'Esquire China' Behind the Scene Video - Watch Now!
- 'Glee'Actor Harry Shum Jr. is Engaged to Girlfriend Shelby Rabara!
- Nicole Richie Proudly Rocks New Purple Hair at Lunch with Joel Madden!
- Zooey Deschanel's 'New Girl' & Mindy Kaling's 'Mindy Project' Get Early Renewals From Fox!