KISS' Gene Simmons And Paul Stanley In Fan Chat
KISS co-founders Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley to participate in May 20 global chat room from the Beverly Hills Hotel in 53 languages to promote Canadian social media language translator Orstbo.
TORONTO – KISS co-founder Paul Stanley is joining fellow band member and reality TV star Gene Simmons to pitch the social media language translator Ortsbo at a May 20 Beverly Hills Hotel promotional event for the Canadian interactive content producer Intertainment Media.
Stanley and Simmons will participate in KISS Live & Global, an interactive fan chat in 53 languages.
Simmons, who speaks five languages, including English, Hebrew, Hungarian, and German, has become a business partner and official spokesman for Ortsbo.
Simmons and Stanley have friends to call on: The Ortsbo chat session aims to pull in KISS’ four million Facebook pals and a global KISS ARMY fan base.
Ortsbo offers instant, real-time translation of conversations in over 50 languages on social media sites and chat rooms.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10