Kiss Guitarist Ace Frehley's Home Goes up in Flames
Firefighters were called to the suburban New York home late Saturday morning.
YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. (AP) — A suburban New York house owned by former KISS lead guitarist Ace Frehley has gone up in flames.
The Journal News reports that firefighters were called to the stone house in the town of Yorktown Heights late Saturday morning.
The home was heavily damaged, with flames burning through the roof.
The newspaper says the musician had been fighting foreclosure on the property in Westchester County Court.
The Red Cross helped a resident with emergency lodging. A neighbor says a caretaker had been living in the home.
It was not clear where the 62-year-old founding member of the famed rock band was at the time of the blaze.
He played with the group until 2002, during what was billed as their farewell tour.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zosia Mamet Attends 'Hand To God' Opening Night with Boyfriend Evan Jonigkeit!
- Rita Ora Rocks Sexy Pink Bodysuit for L.A. Music Video Shoot!
- Shirtless Josh Henderson's Six Pack is Unreal in Op's Latest Campaign with Bikini-Clad Nina Agdal!
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!