Kmart's Hilarious 'Ship My Pants' Ad a Study in Wordplay (Video)
The humorous ad has received more than 4.2 million YouTube views since debuting April 10.
Oh, words. How they can make us hear things that aren’t actually there.
Case in point: the hilarious new Kmart ad, which features a number of otherwise respectable people saying “I shipped my pants" in a way that could lead one to believe they were talking about an action which is not acceptable in polite society.
“Ship my pants. Right here? Ship my pants—you’re kidding,” one man says.
“I just shipped my bed,” says another.
The ad is touting Kmart’s shipping service – not anything bathroom related. And it has already received 4.2 million YouTube views since debuting online April 10.
Watch the video below.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills