Korean VFX House Dexter Studios Opens Beijing Office
With the new location, the company hopes to tap into the booming Chinese market.
Korean VFX house Dexter Studios has opened an office in Beijing aimed at expanding its footprint in the burgeoning Chinese market amid growing demand for Korean post-production expertise.
Dexter has already delivered visual effects technology for Mr. Go and Young Detective Dee: Rise of the Sea Dragon. It expects the Beijing office to further expand its creative and technology services in China.
The studio's local office in Beijing is expected to launch full-scale activities to obtain local VFX projects and form partnerships for Chinese-Korean co-productions.
"Opening an office in China will give us more opportunities to efficiently communicate with Chinese directors and producers," said Dexter China chief producer Chi-yoon Yi. "We hope that Dexter can contribute to both the Chinese film industry and Korean VFX technology."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR