Korea's CJ Group Reorganizes Six Divisions into CJ Entertainment & Media
Formerly six divisions, the new entity will operate with four sub-units, including music and performance.
SEOUL -- Korean media titan CJ Group will merge its six holding companies including CJ Entertainment, the country’s largest film distributor and investor, and Mnet Media, CJ's music and entertainment channels into CJ Entertainment & Media, which launches Tuesday with four divisions: film, broadcasting, music and performance, and games.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR