Korea's 'Late Autumn' Set for Berlin's Forum Section
4:16 PM PST 1/17/2011 by Park Soo-mee
A remake of a 1960s film, 'Late Autumn' stars China's Tang Wei and Korea's Hyun Bin.
SEOUL – Late Autumn (Manchu), a Korean film based on a 1960s classic by director Lee Man-hui, was invited to Forum, a section devoted to works of young filmmakers at the Berlin International Film Festival, which opens next month.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile