Kourtney Kardashian Makes 'One Life to Live' Debut
Kourtney Kardashian is no stranger to the small screen, but the E! star of Kourtney and Kim Take New York left her reality roots behind to make her acting debut on soap opera One Life to Live March 28.
in the episode, Kardashian, who played personal injury attorney Kassandra Kavanaugh (catch that double "K" irony?), gets arrested alongside OLTL star David Fumero after punching the same man at the gym.
The eldest Kardashian sister, who also chronicled the guest spot on her E! reality show, admitted to having reservations about the performance, saying, "I'd thought I'd have two lines. But my script is so long ... I'm not an actress."
See the her performance below.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR