Kourtney Kardashian Announces Second Pregnancy
The E! reality star tells THR she is expecting her second child with boyfriend Scott Disick. The pair also have a nearly 2-year-old son Mason.
Kim Kardashian may be have been hogging most of the reality family's spotlight as of late, with news that she ended her marriage to basketballer Kris Humphries, but Kim's sister Kourtney announced some new of her own Wednesday.
The eldest Kardashian daughter is expecting her second child with boyfriend Scott Disick her rep confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
The E! Kourtney & Kim Take New York reality star, who revealed her news on the cover of Us Weekly, says she's nine weeks along. "You're supposed to wait 12 weeks to tell people, but I feel confident," she told the mag.
The pair, who have been dating for five years, also have a son, Mason, who is nearly two years old.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR