“Kourtney & Kim Take New York” Hits Record Canadian Rating With Season Finale
Over 250,000 E! Canada viewers tuned in for Kim Kardashian's tearful marriage heartbreak.
TORONTO – A blubbering Kim Kardashian on Sunday night had Canadians watching E! Canada in record numbers.
The season finale of Kourtney & Kim Take New York, which captured Kim’s short-lived marriage to husband Kris Humphries in a death spiral, last night drew 255,000 total viewers, according to BBM Canada data.
That made the series finale the Canadian cable channel's most-watched regular series episode ever.
And Sunday night's audience nearly doubled the viewers that tuned into the season one finale for Kourtney & Kim Take New York.
To keep Canadians up with the Kardashians, E! Canada on February 19 will air the second season premiere of Khloe & Lamar.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Amazing Bikini Body & Rock Hard Abs for 'Women's Health'! (Exclusive Pic)
- January Jones & Christina Hendricks: Ladies of 'Mad Men' Help Launch Jimmy Choo's CHOO.08
- Jenny McCarthy & Donnie Wahlberg Engaged, Announce News on 'The View' - See Her Engagement Ring Here!
- Tori Spelling Speaks for First Time About Unfaithful Husband Dean McDermott