Kris Humphries’ Former Girlfriend Bianka Kamber Wins Final Rose on 'The Bachelor Canada'
The Kim Kardashian lookalike, a palliative care nurse in Toronto who dated the NBA star for two years, agreed to marry former pro footballer Brad Smith during Wednesday’s finale.
TORONTO - Bianka Kamber, who dated Kris Humphries for two years before the NBA star fatefully married and divorced Kim Kardashian, has finally found true love and fame.
Former pro footballer Brad Smith got down on one knee to propose to the Kim Kardashian lookalike on the November 21 finale of The Bachelor Canada on Citytv.
Kamber, a 28-year-old brunette palliative care nurse from Toronto, was one of 25 contestants in the inaugural local version of the Bachelor franchise in Canada.
During Wednesday’s finale, Brad and Bianka were in Barbados and enjoyed a romantic dinner on the beach before the marriage proposal against an ocean backdrop unfolded.
And with that, Bianka grabbed the final rose.
The launch of a local version of the Bachelor franchise on Citytv follows ABC’s Bachelor and Bachelorette franchises enjoying a long run on the Canadian channel.
Citytv-parent Rogers Media ordered nine episodes of The Bachelor Canada from Force Four Entertainment.
Sean De Vries is the supervising producer, Joyce Sawa is the series producer and John Ritchie serves as executive producer.
Claire Freeland executive produced The Bachelor Canada for Citytv.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera