Kris Jenner Dashes Reports of Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick’s Wedding
The mom-ager says reports of an impending marriage after Wednesday’s announcement of their second child are false.
Kardashian fans know there’s no telling where Kourtney Kardashian’s relationship with boyfriend, Scott Disick, stands at any point in time. It may be ideal that they finally tie the knot after Wednesday’s announcement that the couple is expecting their second child, but it seems the reports aren’t true.
PHOTOS: Inside Kardashian Inc.
Mom and manager Kris Jenner tells Access Hollywood that the wedding reports that broke after Kourtney confirmed her pregnancy for a splashy cover story for Us Weekly are false.
A wedding would seem like quite a progression from where their relationship stood on last week’s season premiere of Kourtney and Kim Take New York. In the first episode alone, viewers found out that the couple didn’t share a bedroom at the time, and then watched as Scott moved out after Kourtney gave him a tongue-lashing about his partying. Though, Wednesday’s pregnancy announcement clearly means that the couple does sometimes share a bed.
Kourtney and Scott’s first child, son Mason Disick, turns two years old on Dec. 14. They couple has been dating for five years.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR