Kristen Bell Marries Dax Shepard
The pair reportedly tied the knot at the Beverly Hills County Clerk's Office on Thursday.
Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard are newlyweds.
The couple, who have a daughter together, were married Thursday at the Beverly Hills County Clerk's Office, according to TMZ. Bell tweeted on Friday: "Wife coffee tastes way better than regular coffee in the morning :) @daxshepard1."
The couple reportedly went to the County Clerk's Office to get a marriage license but ended up getting hitched in a nearby courtroom after a court employee offered to marry them.
The couple had been engaged since 2009, maintaining they would not wed until their gay friends were allowed to.
"Once it's official and everybody stops appealing it, the minute before it passes, we'll get married," Bell said on Larry King Now in August 2012. Bell teased her wedding plans to Shepard over Twitter in June after the Supreme Court struck down the Defense of Marriage Act, with the actress tweeting: ".@daxshepard1 will you marry me? Xo #marriageequality #loveislove."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR