Kristen Bell Set to Star in Stage Adaptation 'Some Girls', Animated Feature 'Frozen' (Exclusive)
The "House of Lies" actress plays a jilted ex-girlfriend in a big-screen version of Neil LaBute's play, then plans to sing her way through Disney's upcoming animated odyssey.
Kristen Bell has been cast in Some Girls, director Jennifer Getzinger’s adaptation of Neil LaBute’s play. Adam Brody (Damsels in Distress) co-stars as a man who attempts to make amends with several ex-girlfriends on the eve of his wedding.
Bell plays Bobbi, a smart, articulate woman he bailed on years before without a word, leaving her without respect or love for him. The film is being produced by Neil LaBute, along with Leeden Media's Patty West and Chris Schwartz, and also Andrew Carlberg.
After making her name as the star of the cult television series Veronica Mars, Bell starred opposite Jason Segel in the 2008 comedy Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Currently starring opposite Don Cheadle on the Showtime comedy House of Lies, Bell has lined up not one but two projects for the big screen. She is also set to provide the speaking and singing voice as the lead in Disney’s upcoming animated feature Frozen. Directed by Chris Buck (Surf’s Up), the film is being produced by John Lasseter and Peter Del Vecho.
Bell is repped by CAA and Brookside Artist Management.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR