Kristen Stewart Joining Ben Affleck in 'Focus'
The "Breaking Dawn" star will play a grifter in the Warner Bros. film.
Kristen Stewart is getting into Focus.
The actress is in talks to star opposite Ben Affleck in the Warner Bros. con artist film, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Stewart will play a young grifter who teams up with Affleck, an experienced vet.
Focus will be directed by Crazy, Stupid, Love helmers Glenn Ficarra and John Requa from a script that they penned. Denise DiNovi will produce.
Affleck recently released Argo to critical acclaim, while Stewart's Breaking Dawn -- Part 2, the final film in The Twilight Saga, hits theaters Nov. 16. Stewart also stars in On the Road, opening next month.
Stewart is repped by Gersh.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack