Kristen Stewart Joining Ben Affleck in 'Focus'
The "Breaking Dawn" star will play a grifter in the Warner Bros. film.
Kristen Stewart is getting into Focus.
The actress is in talks to star opposite Ben Affleck in the Warner Bros. con artist film, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Stewart will play a young grifter who teams up with Affleck, an experienced vet.
Focus will be directed by Crazy, Stupid, Love helmers Glenn Ficarra and John Requa from a script that they penned. Denise DiNovi will produce.
Affleck recently released Argo to critical acclaim, while Stewart's Breaking Dawn -- Part 2, the final film in The Twilight Saga, hits theaters Nov. 16. Stewart also stars in On the Road, opening next month.
Stewart is repped by Gersh.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Third Person' Trailer Shows Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde, Liam Neeson Feeling Everything
- AMC's Hit Reality Show 'Small Town Security' Is Back For Season 3
- Bride Gives Groom 'Ghostbusters' Cake, Proves That She's A Keeper
- Ted Neeley, Original 'Jesus Christ Superstar,' Hopes Pope Francis Will Come To The Musical