Kristin Cavallari Gives Birth to Baby Boy
The former “Laguna Beach” star and fiancé Jay Cutler have welcomed their first child together.
Kristin Cavallari is now a mom.
The former The Hills and Laguna Beach star welcomed her first child Wednesday morning, tweeting the news to her 900K-plus followers.
“We are thrilled to welcome Camden Jack Cutler into the world,” Cavallari wrote. “He was born this morning weighting 7lbs 9oz. Everyone is doing great!”
Cavallari and fiancé Jay Cutler, starting quarterback for the NFL’s Chicago Bears, surprised fans in January by announcing their pregnancy. In May, Cutler’s teammate Earl Bennett let it slip that the couple was expecting a baby boy.
News of the pregnancy came following reports of a temporary split for the couple in July 2011. Cavallari and Cutler became re-engaged in Nov. 2011 after the reality star’s stint on season 13 of ABC’s Dancing With the Stars. Despite high scores and being paired with two-time mirror ball champ Mark Ballas, Cavallari was eliminated from the competition in the third week.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR