Kristin Chenoweth's 'Family Weekend' Sets Release Date
The comedy will be available via VOD on Feb. 28 and hit theaters March 29.
Kristin Chenoweth’s comedy Family Weekend will be hitting the small screen one month before it debuts on the big one.
ARC Entertainment and Footprint Features have slated the film to be made available via video-on-demand on Feb. 28 and have set its theatrical release for March 29. Centering on a family comprised of a career-driven mother (Chenoweth), an overachieving daughter (Olesya Rulin) and a free-spirited father (Matthew Modine), Family Weekend tells the story of the couple’s children taking them hostage in order to get in some family-bonding time.
“We’re excited to release this comedic take on the American family,” ARC Entertainment president Rich Goldberg says. “With our all-star lineup that includes Kristin Chenoweth, off of her Oscar pre-show hosting duties, we are confident that her exposure to the American audience will create a greater anticipation for this movie.”
Benjamin Epps directed the film from a script by Matt K. Turner. It was produced by Adam Saunders and Chris Aronoff. Youmi N. Ma served as executive producer.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR