Kristin Davis Shows Off Her New Adopted Daughter: 'I Feel So Blessed'
The "Sex and the City" star welcomed a new baby girl this summer.
Sex and the City star Kristin Davis has just announced a new addition to her home. She has just adopted a baby girl.
"This is something I have wanted for a very long time," Davis tells People magazine about the domestic adoption. "Having this wish come true is even more gratifying than I ever had imagined. I feel so blessed."
Davis, 46, welcomed new daughter, Gemma Rose Davis, home a few months ago.
Aside from the new baby, the actress’ career will keep her busy. Her movie, Journey 2: The Mysterious Island co-starring Josh Hutcherson, Dwayne Johnson, and Michael Caine debuts in theatres next year. And she just made a deal with Lifetime to star in a new movie playing a woman whose sister suffers from schizophrenia.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR