'Kung Fu Panda 2' and 'Parking Lot' Bring 3D to Taormina Film Festival
The Sicilian festival kicked off this weekend with 3D films in the 2,300-year-old venue; Jeffrey Katzenberg is honored with a THR award.
ROME – The 57th edition of the Taormina Film Festival got underway this weekend, with the premiere of Kung Fu Panda 2 in 3D along with Italy’s first-ever 3D feature, and with comic actor Jack Black and Italian starlet Monica Bellucci under the spotlight.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR