'Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness' TV Series Sells Worldwide
Channels in Spain, Brazil and Sweden among buyers for series based on hit CGI films.
CANNES - Viacom International Media Networks has pre-sold Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness, the TV series based on the hit CGI films, to multiple territories at MIPCOM, closing deals with several networks, including TVE in Spain, Brazil's TV Globo and TV4 in Sweden.
Viacom also inked with Viewcom in Belgium, Boliva's ATB, Teleamazonas in Ecuador, NTV7 in Malaysia, Telenica in Nicaragua and Singapore's MediaCorp for the series.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)