Kurt Fuller joins NBC's 'Legally Mad' pilot
Actor also set to appear in CW's 'Supernatural'
Kurt Fuller has joined the cast of David E. Kelley's hourlong pilot for NBC's "Legally Mad" and has been tapped for a three-episode arc on the CW's "Supernatural."
In addition, Assaf Cohen has been added to USA Network's 90-minute pilot "Operating Instructions."
The Warner Bros. TV-produced "Mad" centers on Brady Hamm (Charity Wakefield), a twentysomething woman who takes a job at a law firm run by her father (Hugh Bonneville). Fuller will play Lou Peable, an attorney in the throes of a midlife crisis.
On "Supernatural," also from WBTV, Fuller will play a corporate executive who secretly has supernatural authority.
Fuller, whose series credits include ABC's "Desperate Housewives" and "Big Day," is repped by APA and manager Rick Ax.
"Instructions," from Conaco Prods. and Universal Cable Prods., centers on Lt. Rachel Scott (Emily Rose), a former Marine who returns from a tour as a Navy surgeon to become head of trauma surgery at a military hospital. Cohen ("Flightplan") will play eager staff anesthesiologist Eli Funston, who alternately is frustrated by and in awe of Rachel.
Cohen is repped by Stone Manners and Marshak/Zachary.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR