Kyle Bornheimer to Produce and Star in ABC Comedy (Exclusive)
The "Perfect Couples" star will play a Clark Griswold-esque father set in a small town.
Kyle Bornheimer has inked a deal with ABC to produce and star in a comedy pilot that he and his brother Ryan pitched to the network.
While details of the ABC Studios project are being kept under wraps, the story centers around a Clark Griswold-esque father (Bornheimer) living in a small town. The pitch was bought in the room.
Bornheimer’s previous TV efforts include NBC's Perfect Couples, ABC's Romantically Challenged and CBS' Worst Week. The in-demand actor was tapped to co-star in Peter Tolan's Council of Dads pilot, which Fox ultimately passed on in May.
More recently, he’s been filming two New York-based feature projects: Gary Sanchez Productions’ Bachelorette, opposite Kirsten Dunst, Isla Fisher and Adam Scott, and Lionsgate’s The Wedding, starring Robert De Niro, Diane Keaton and Katherine Heigl.
Bornheimer is repped by CAA, Flutie Entertainment and attorney Todd Rubenstein at Barnes, Morris, Mark, Yorn & Levine. Ryan Bornheimer is repped by Brant Rose.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws