Kylie Minogue Signs With Jay-Z's Roc Nation
In January, the Australian pop star announced that she had split from her manager of over 25 years.
Australian pop star Kylie Minogue has signed with Roc Nation, the multi-faceted management and music company founded by Jay-Z in 2008.
A Roc Nation representative confirmed the signing as did a post on the firm’s website which reads, "Roc Nation Welcomes Kylie Minogue To The Family."
In January, the singer announced that she had split from her manager of over 25 years, Terry Blamey. The two went back to her 1987 debut single, “The Loco-Motion,” and Blamey was present for Minogue’s very first concert in 1990.
In a sign that the company is beefing up its roster, last week Roc Nation announced the signing of super-producer Timbaland, ranked No. 4 on THR’s list of Pop’s Top 35 Hitmakers, who has produced the majority of Justin Timberlake’s solo tracks.
Other recent Roc Nation management signings include Shakira and M.I.A.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR