Kylie Minogue Takes Over London's Soho on 'Timebomb' Music Video
The singer releases the dance song as part of "K25," the celebration of her 25 years in the music industry.
Kylie Minogue just dropped off a gift for her many international fans as part of "K25," the celebration of the singer’s 25 year-long music career.
The actress teased the release of her new single “Timebomb” with a countdown clock on her official website and asked fans to tweet the hashtag #kylietimebomb to unlock the music video.
According to MTV UK, director and editor Christian Larson shot the video in April with Minogue strolling down the street in London’s Soho neighborhood – apparently causing some chaos among the residents.
Look for the 44-year-old singer to show off her trademark gams in a pair of hot pants and later much more than that in a barely there little black dress.
"Timebomb" is available on iTunes now and will be on Minogue’s greatest hits album available on June 19 in the U.S.
Watch the video below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Aerosmith's 'Dream On' Performed To Honor Boston Marathon Victims And Survivors (VIDEO)
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"