Kylie Minogue Takes Over London's Soho on 'Timebomb' Music Video
The singer releases the dance song as part of "K25," the celebration of her 25 years in the music industry.
Kylie Minogue just dropped off a gift for her many international fans as part of "K25," the celebration of the singer’s 25 year-long music career.
The actress teased the release of her new single “Timebomb” with a countdown clock on her official website and asked fans to tweet the hashtag #kylietimebomb to unlock the music video.
According to MTV UK, director and editor Christian Larson shot the video in April with Minogue strolling down the street in London’s Soho neighborhood – apparently causing some chaos among the residents.
Look for the 44-year-old singer to show off her trademark gams in a pair of hot pants and later much more than that in a barely there little black dress.
"Timebomb" is available on iTunes now and will be on Minogue’s greatest hits album available on June 19 in the U.S.
Watch the video below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack