Kyra Sedgwick Slices Off Fingertip While Chopping Kale
The actress' husband, Kevin Bacon, posted photos on WhoSay of his wife in the ER with a bandage wrapped around her bloody hand.
Talk about a terrible way to spend a Saturday night.
Kyra Sedgwick had a bit of a kitchen mishap over the weekend that resulted in her slicing off the tip of a finger and sending her to the ER.
Her husband, Kevin Bacon, posted on his WhoSay account two photos of the former star of The Closer: One shows her in what appears to be a hospital bed with a bandage wrapped around her bloody hand. A second picture seemingly was post-treatment, with her displaying a massive bandage wrapped around the index finger on her left hand while giving the thumbs-up sign with her right hand.
So how did it happen?
"@kyrasedgwick in the ER. Kale isn't ALLWAYS HEALTHY... if you chop the end of your finger off," Bacon wrote.
The Following star later added: "My Baby is fine. All good. Still can't find the tip of that finger."
Sedgwick, who won a Golden Globe and an Emmy for her role on TNT's 2005-12 drama series The Closer, more recently starred in horror film The Possession.
Bacon, meanwhile, is receiving Emmy buzz for his role on Fox's serial killer drama The Following.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR