L.A. AFL-CIO Pledges to Send Picketers to ‘Biggest Loser’
Organization represents 350 unions and more than 800,000 workers.
The leader of the LA County AFL-CIO affiliate, Maria Elena Durazo, vowed Tuesday to send picketers in support of striking workers on The Biggest Loser if and when requested by IATSE and promised to “put the full weight of L.A. County labor” behind the job action.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR