L.A. Judge: Jackson Family Lawsuit Can Proceed Against Concert Promoter AEG
3:54 PM PST 2/2/2011 by David Ciminelli
A hearing for Katherine Jackson's civil suit against Dr. Conrad Murray will begin March 22, a week before Murray's criminal trial kicks off.
On Wednesday, L.A. Superior Court Judge Yvette Palazuelos denied a motion by AEG to dismiss Katherine Jackson's case against the concert promoter in the wrongful death of her famous son, Michael Jackson, reports Reuters.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile