L.A. Rising Concert Featuring Rage Against the Machine and Muse Set for July 30 at L.A. Coliseum
Rise Against, Ms. Lauren Hill, Immortal Technique and El Gran Silencio also set for daylong concert.
L.A. Rising, a daylong concert headlined by Rage Against the Machine, has been set for July 30 at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
Date, venue and lineup details were announced Monday for the event, which also will feature British trio Muse and Chicago puck punk Rise Against. Three other acts — Ms. Lauren Hill, Immortal Technique and El Gran Silencio — were unveiled Monday. All will play full sets. A “save the date” tease about the festival was first posted on the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival’s Facebook page in April.
It will mark Los Angeles-bred Rage’s second hometown show since its 2000 breakup, having played a benefit for the Sound Strike — which is battling Arizona’s immigration law — on July 23 at the Hollywood Palladium. The group’s first reunion gig was as closing-night headliner at Coachella in Indio, Calif., in April 2007.
Tickets for L.A. Rising, being staged by Coachella promoter Goldenvoice, go on sale at 10 a.m. May 13 via Ticketmaster. Prices are $99 and $69, plus service fees.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR