'Labor Day' Actress Signs With WME (Exclusive)
UPDATED: Elena Kampouris also will appear Jason Reitman's upcoming film "Men, Women & Children."
Elena Kampouris, an actress who has worked on several Jason Reitman films, has signed with WME for representation.
The 16-year-old actress will next be seen in Reitman's pic Labor Day, starring Kate Winslet and Josh Brolin. She'll also appear in Reitman's upcoming movie Men, Women & Children. The ensemble film also stars Adam Sandler and Jennifer Garner, and explores the effects of the Internet on high schoolers and their families.
On the TV side, Kampouris starred in the Nickelodeon TV movie Jinxed, which aired in November, and she guest-starred in Gossip Girl on the CW.
The up-and-comer continues to be repped by Rebecca Kitt and Associates and Stone, Meyer, Genow, Smelkinson & Binder, LLP.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR